MEGAComm is an annual conference held in Jerusalem. This year, it will take place on February 26, 2015 – at CINEMA CITY in Jerusalem!
Registration is now open! Click here.
Our attendees came from all over Israel – from the far north to many places in the south – central Israel, Jerusalem. They represent dozens of hi-tech companies – from multi-national corporations with offices around the globe, to small teams of writers and MARCOM professionals looking to help their company grow. They are marketing professionals, technical writers, graphic artists, engineers, web designers, translators, etc.
In past years, we have welcomed international speakers who flew to Israel specifically to present and share in the amazing experience that is MEGAComm each year.
Some important information:
- Program Details (will be posted in the next few days)
- On the day: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.; opening session 9:00 a.m.; conference ends approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Refreshments served throughout the day; excellent networking opportunities; and this year, registration includes vouchers to some amazing restaurants within the CINEMA CITY complex.
- Click here to learn about Sponsorship options.
- Click here to learn about the new Freelance Directory
Many of those who attend are decision makers in their companies, department leaders, MARCOM managers, small and medium-size business owners. Most represent Israel’s hi-tech industry – companies that are looking for the latest methods and tools to streamline their documentation.
Over the years, we had attendees from most of Israel’s largest companies: HP, Amdocs, IBM, BMC, RSA, Check Point, ECI, Microsoft, Intel, SAP, etc. The conference includes lunch and refreshments. There will be four concurrent tracks and breaks between each for networking and visiting the vendor tables. Already, we are proud to announce some of our main sponsors:
Adobe (once again returning as our Premier sponsor!)
- Net-Translators Ltd. (coming in with their traditional support of our community as Platinum+ Sponsors)
WritePoint Ltd. (Gold sponsors, conference organizers)
And more just waiting to be confirmed. Join the list of those who help bring each amazing conference to reality!