Okay – here we go – announcing our 8th Annual MEGAComm conference!
We hope you’ll join us – February 27, 2014 at the Jerusalem Renaissance Hotel. This year – bigger and better than ever! As in the past, the conference will be attended by hundreds of technical writers, MARCOM professionals, graphic artists, programmers, web designers, translators, and small business owners who want to grow their presence on the web, promote their products and those of the company for which they work – and most of all, enjoy an opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from all over Israel.
This year, we are thrilled to welcome several international guests who will be flying in specially for MEGAComm. Details on our special guests to be announced soon – but here’s a hint…they are coming from two different continents, represent two different products, and are recognized experts in their fields! If you can’t figure it out…we’ll we’re not surprised…but you might be when you hear who they are!
Some important information:
- Program Details
- Registration: Different options for employees, groups of employees, and freelancers. Click here to register.
- Date: MEGAComm will be held on Thursday, February 27th, 2014
- Location: Jerusalem Ramada Renaissance Hotel
- Times: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.; opening session 9:00 a.m.; conference ends approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Refreshments served throughout the day; excellent networking opportunities; full hotel lunch included.
- Click here to learn about Sponsorship options.
- Click here to learn about our MEGAMag Magazine
- Click here to learn about the new Freelance Directory
Many of those who attend are decision makers in their companies, department leaders, MARCOM managers, small and medium-size business owners. Most represent Israel’s hi-tech industry – companies that are looking for the latest methods and tools to streamline their documentation.
Over the years, we had attendees from most of Israel’s largest companies: HP, Amdocs, IBM, BMC, RSA, Check Point, ECI, Microsoft, Intel, SAP, etc. We expect even more companies to be represented this year. The conference includes lunch and refreshments. There will be four concurrent tracks and breaks between each for networking and visiting the vendor tables. Already, we are proud to announce our sponsors:
And more just waiting to be confirmed. Join the list of those who help bring you each amazing conference!