Don’t miss the chance to attend an amazing conference, amazing networking, amazing sessions, amazing keynote.
Our 7th annual, full-day conference, MEGAComm will take place on February 7, 2013 and once again it will be attended by hundreds of technical writers, MARCOM professionals, graphic artists, programmers, web designers, translators, small business owners who want to grow their presence on the web, and other hi-tech professionals.
This year, we are thrilled to welcome our Keynote Speaker, Dave Carroll (of United Breaks Guitars fame), who will be flying in specially for MEGAComm. Learn about the Keynote Speaker here. You may also be interested in:
- Program Details
- Registration: Different options for employees, groups of employees, and freelancers. Click here to register.
- Date: MEGAComm will be held on February 7th, 2013
- Location: Jerusalem Ramada Renaissance Hotel
- Times: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.; opening session 9:00 a.m.; conference ends approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Refreshments served throughout the day; excellent networking opportunities; full hotel lunch included.
- Click here to learn about Sponsorship options.
- Click here to learn about our MEGAMag Magazine
- Click here to learn about the new Freelance Directory
Many of those who attend are decision makers in their companies, department leaders, MARCOM managers, small and medium-size business owners. Most represent Israel’s hi-tech industry – companies that are looking for the latest methods and tools to streamline their documentation.
Over the years, we had attendees from most of Israel’s largest companies: HP, Amdocs, IBM, BMC, RSA, Check Point, ECI, Microsoft, Intel, SAP, etc. We expect even more companies to be represented this year. The conference includes lunch and refreshments. There will be four concurrent tracks and breaks between each for networking and visiting the vendor tables. Already, we are proud to announce our sponsors:
And more just waiting to be confirmed and join the list of those who help bring you each amazing conference!
Our Keynote Speaker – Dave Carroll – is someone who rocked the social media world, taking on a huge corporation (United Airlines), to redefine how people communicate with companies, and build networks and connections. Google “United Breaks Guitars” and learn how Dave Carroll persisted in his campaign to get United Airlines to take responsibility for damage to his expensive, professional guitar that was thrown and broken by workers on the tarmac as they were loading his flight.
It is a story from which we all can learn and Dave is making his first trip to Israel – to share his story, the lessons he learned, and how he has taken that lesson to redefine who he is and what he works hard to accomplish in his life.